Chiropractic medicine is a form of natural health care that focuses on treating a patient without the use of drugs or medicines. At Winds of Choice Chiropractic Center, we use a number of techniques to address discomfort and relieve pain, including:
- The Thompson Technique: This technique can be performed to reduce back pain and involves manipulating the spine to correct misalignment in the spine and pelvic area. This technique utilizes a special hydraulic table which has separate drop pieces for each area of the spine to take the brunt force of adjustment during aliment ( In the same way shocks on your car absorbs the impact when you hit a pot hole). Making your visit to the chiropractor a more comfortable experience.
- Activator Adjustments: The activator method is a low-force chiropractic adjustments technique that restores spinal balance and joint alignment with safety and comfort to the patient. This is a system of body mechanics and a technique emphasizing methodology which teaches where, when and how to adjust in re-establishing and maintaining the normal dynamic, anatomical and physiological relationships of the human body. (It is great for osteoporosis and babies.)
- Extremity Adjustments: For shoulders, wrists, knees and ankles.
- The Webster Prenatal Technique: This technique is defined as a specific chiropractic analysis and adjustment that reduces interference to the nerve system and facilitates biomechanical balance in pelvic structures, muscles, and ligaments. This has been shown to reduce the effects of intrauterine constraint allowing the baby to get into the best possible position for birth. Used to turn breech babies in the last few months of pregnancy.
- Electrical Stimulation: Reduces muscle spasms and relieves pain
- Ultrasound: Reduces inflammation
- Massage: Reduces muscle spasms and stiffness and relax's the patient
- Intersegmental Traction: Stretches and relaxes the spine
Call Us Today - 505-424-9114
- Same-day appointments available
- Most insurances accepted
- Office will treat for motor vehicle accidents, workman's comp and any injuries.
Santa Fe, NM 87507
2948 S Richards Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87507